Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School's Back in Session!

I'm so excited! School has started up again, and all three of my munchkins are at it full speed ahead! I can't believe this is the last year with my oldest. He will be graduating this spring, and going out into the big bad world on his own. Wow! Time flies!

I'm also back at it this semester with a full plate of classes. I have mixed emotions about the whole thing. On the one hand, I'm incredibly thankful and enthusiastic about my opportunities, and on the other I'm getting tired of the reading/writing/studying day after day. Of course, I don't believe I'll ever really be 'done' with school in this modern age we live in. There are too many things to learn, too much technology to keep up with, and let's face it... to stay mainstream we've just got to keep swimming or we'll sink.

So.

Here's to another semester.

Here's to fall.

AND here's to kids being in school so I can concentrate!

Things I'll be doing today: Yeah. What else...

No comments: