Sorry, folks, but I won't be able to keep up with my blog for awhile. My beautiful Mac crashed yesterday (I think it's a hardware problem) and I will probably be sending it off for repair in the next few days. I'm looking at $300 for the repair and another $197 for an upgrade to Leopard if I choose to do that. (Don't know if I will.)
It'll be the end of the month before I get the computer back, so I won't have Internet access at home until then. I'll be able to check my email periodically, so keep talkin' to me!
Oh, and if anyone is feeling generous and wants to give me money for the repair just 'cause they want to, I won't turn you down! Just click the "Donate" button on the bottom of the right hand side of the page!
No comments:
Post a Comment